- November 9th - February 28th
- High School Tryouts will be held mid-November (Depending on what the IHSA decision is for high school season.)
- 3rd-8th Grade - Boys
- 4th-7th Grade - Girls
- 2 team practices per week
- Conditioning and Defensive Team Practices (Details about these practices will to release after registration)
- Teams will practice anytime on:
o Monday-Friday from 4:00-9:00p and
o Saturday or Sunday from 8:00a-9:00p.
- Possible practice locations: Lake Zurich, Barrington, or Hawthorn Woods.
- Practice schedule will be set when teams are announced.
- Parents will communicate conflicts during tryouts. This will help us with practice schedules and team selection.
- There is no guarantee that all conflicts will be avoided.
- Teams will play in 18-20 games (Multiple single games or tournaments)
- Games will be on Saturdays and/or Sundays.
Teams will play in tournaments or single games around our border states of Wisconsin & Indiana (Wisconsin- Kenosha & Pleasant Prairie, Indiana- Hammond)
- If current restrictions loosen in IL and move to level 3, then all teams will be able to start playing in local Illinois tournaments.
- Currently this fall season our teams have participated in tournaments in Wisconsin & Indiana for the month of October. The tournament safety guidelines that have been implemented by the tournament hosts have been thorough and safe.
- The safety of our players comes first. If these guidelines stay in place and are followed, we will continue with these tournaments.
**Parents who are not comfortable with their child playing in out of state tournaments or games will follow the level 2 guidelines with competitive intra-squad scrimmages on Saturday or Sunday.
- Level 2 State Guidelines: Teams will still practice together and participant in weekend scrimmages. Teams will be split to make the scrimmages as competitive as possible.
- Level 3 State Guidelines: Teams can play in local Illinois tournaments.
- $1000 team fee + $125 uniform package
- Payment plans are available (2 or 3 payments)
- Uniforms are new as of Fall 2020 (If you did not play this fall you will need to purchase the uniform package.)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does my child need to attend both tryouts?
o Attendance to at least one tryout is required. We recommend attending both tryouts.
- Returning players from this fall season are not required to attend tryouts. Even though we recommend attending at least one.
**All players need to pre-register online. No walk-ins will be allowed
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER